Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Research #1

Hello!
Long time no update. Well, things have been getting busier and busier. So many things to take into consideration and time is flying by me as usual.

So I've been wondering how I could document my process of this card business. Although I do have a blog specifically for my major project, I don't really want it to be filled with heavy text & imagery resources. I want it to be purely my work. Thus I've decided to do all my rambling here, on my other blog which serves no purpose at the moment. Hopefully my tutors won't get confused!

Here's the first moodboard I made. It has a mixture of cartoons I like, character brands, interesting cards (and games) and also my collab work of the monash teachers.

Really crappy moodboard but you get an overall idea of the feel I want for this business.

GOAL:
End of October: Have finalised designs (purchase gocco machine!?)
November til due date: Design online shop.
22nd of Nov: Be open for business and live a stress free life :)

It will be purely local so I won't have to worry about ABN for the moment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment