October update:
For the past few weeks I've been pretty much been coming up with concepts for cards and not so much the stylization of the drawings. I've been a bit lost on how to draw them, but I think the best way for me to execute this is to not limit myself to a certain style. I like to design things according to the brief, so my illustration style tends to change a lot. I've gathered some images which I thought would best capture my ideas- focusing on how the illustrator has captured the characters personality.
For the past few weeks I've been pretty much been coming up with concepts for cards and not so much the stylization of the drawings. I've been a bit lost on how to draw them, but I think the best way for me to execute this is to not limit myself to a certain style. I like to design things according to the brief, so my illustration style tends to change a lot. I've gathered some images which I thought would best capture my ideas- focusing on how the illustrator has captured the characters personality.





No comments:
Post a Comment