I can't believe it. It's been almost 5 years since I left high school. Crazy ey? I'm 21 years old and I'm at the stage where I'm starting to reflect on my life. People are getting married, engaged, working full time, going overseas to work...it's so. old. Seems like it was yesterday that I had my first day of orientation at uni and now I've completed my Honours degree, 4 years like that. Sounds like a mid year crisis? Quarterly crisis lol? But I think it's about time I set new goals for myself. Hopefully I won't age in the process as I figure out what I want my 2011 to be.
Things to looks forward to this summer/holiday/til I find a job...
-JAPAN AND HK (FEW MORE WEEKS!!!)
-Creating my own portfolio website
- Probious branding job *refer to meanwhile blog >
-Completing my portfolio
-NEW YEARS YEA!
x Getting an ABN (done!)
-Submit illustration tearsheet to Jacky Winters
-Complete Munny for KK
-Finish Peter's illustration job
-Sell off my major project cards
-DESIGN 9-5 JOB PLEASE
Here's a job I completed a few weeks back. I think pixel art may be a style I'm picking up (it's meant to be animated)
Congrats to Bec and Angus :)

No comments:
Post a Comment