Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ALL TALK, NO ACTION

How sad. I couldn't think of what to draw so I thought I might as well make a list of things and put some silly drawing of me next to it lol. My writing and drawing skills have gone downhill...blast you design!! >_<

Anyway haha, here it is. A list of Must do's for this summer. Not very interesting. Every year I make one, and every year I only accomplish one or two -,- Since this blog is put on my msn name, hopefully i'll feel more inclined to doing something about it!

Expect more action ^^

2 comments:

  1. WOW MAY!!!
    i just saw this link on your msn
    I LOVE.
    Especially your spidey man clip, so this is what you have been up to...I still have your drawings in my school diaries- i know one day they'll be worth a million.
    Good on ya!
    xx pris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Quantum of Solace today! =D
    ...


    CAPTAIN AMERICA'S! XD

    ReplyDelete