Yesterday I went to the DESIGN; MADE; TRADE expo.
Not really sure what my expectations were of it, but it was definitely an eye opener to the design industry. Although there wasn't any graphic design/print stuff (bit disappointing), it did have a lot of interesting product and fashion design businesses. The thing I found the coolest was the textile materials! Very innovative, green friendly and fun to touch xD
Another cool thing (lol cool is such a hip word) was that all the stalls were made out of cardboard! Definitely green fever is in the air.
I also got the Melbourne design guide for $20! Was suppose to be $40 rrp and said $30 at one of the stalls. Luckily as I exited my friend spotted one for $20! Bargain. Now I can now look up Melbourne's design studios and stalk them now HEHE
Anyway back to uni this week. Kind of excited cause I'm sick of working everyday (although moolah is awesome). Be great to see everyone and do more client projects ^^v Gotta get the jackpot this year!!!

hey moo! it's me! haha
ReplyDeletethanks for taking me to the design expo! I absolutely loved it! Now you can take us to those hot spots dat ur book recommends :P