Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Busker for an hour

Has taken a RISK!

For uni we have this project where we have to do "Something that we've never done before". After bailing out of becoming a ninja for a day lol, I decided to become a busker for one hour. Since you need a license to busk, I decided to give out free drawings instead (like free hugs man). Ended up getting a free hug, gum and an email address lol. Was pretty cool! Although I am surprised nobody likes free things...PEOPLE ITS FREE...FREE! My goal was 10 people but I only managed to get 8. 8 people in one hour x 5 minutes each = 40 minutes of drawing time. That's still pretty awesome. I think if I had a bigger sign and perhaps approached people I would have gotten more. Haha oh well~

Thanks to "Silent" Steph for helping me out today (even though you kept laughing at my pastry hat drawing) and to the 8 lucky people who I drew pics for. Was nice meeting you all~!

Now I'm motivated for doujicon! This time I'll make money :D I also gotta improve on my speed drawing. Everyone I drew today has my generic face drawings lol.

Photos up soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment