Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Animals like to party hard!

Wow it's been way too long since I've done a proper illustration job. I finally had an idea for a poster I was meant to do ages ago....

Basically my family friend wanted a poster of domesticated animals since she teaches animal sciencey stuff. I had a massive art block on this project cause well, I forgot how to draw cool animals. Last time I was really into animal drawings was in primary school lol. My idea is basically to draw lanky and fat looking animals dancing...

Not exactly genius lol -_-

Next step is colours and stylization. Been so long since I've colour co-ordinated things or drawn for that matter. I don't think I've improved much lol. I want it to be kinda retro and designer looking, so maybe I'll seek to Shag for my inspiration :D Love his colour schemes.



I will post my final design soon once my brain starts to function properly. (damn sleep deprivation...)

No comments:

Post a Comment