Some sketches of sweet world.
Did my background in photoshop but it's so pixelated!!!
I think I'll redo it in illustrator >.>
EDIT:APPARENTLY, everyone in my group says I tricked them by telling them it was due today, BUT technically it's keisuke's fault cause he told me first! :P at least we are all ahead now :)...although surviving on three hours sleep can't be healthy ;_; ...
Hi May! how are you?:-)
ReplyDeleteit's so hard to see you at uni!
hey...i have a question....
i'm just wondering if you still keep my folio from 2nd year...if you don't have it it's just fine. sorry i'm asking you this so late
anyways have a good day!
tk
hey that's nice that you still have it!! :-)
ReplyDeletei go to school on tuesday to thursday! if you don't go to school any of these days...i can make it on mon&fri day too!
:-)
tk
oo im liking ur sweetworld!
ReplyDelete